Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Captain Spandex

Dear Captain Spandex,

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. Only people on the biggest loser could have pulled it off but since you spend the whole freakin day at the gym I understand how you are also a biggest loser. I know you have some new found confidence but being so openly obvious while checking out girls will not result in the response you are looking for. It may also have something to do with the homemade unitard you like to don at the gym. I am however happy that you have chosen not to wear the KISS make-up any longer. This was a step in the right direction. Just so you know it’s not you, it’s me. I am just not ready for that kind of a “relationship”.

Love,

K

3 comments:

  1. ummmm gross! A spandex unitard at the gym isn't a good look for even the most beautiful bodies. I have no idea what some people are thinking. Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally seen that guy!! lol... at least he did give up the makeup. So I see you are doing great but where oh where did Amanda go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. as much as i love you, kristen, why are you letting amanda be lazy and not update the blog ever??

    ReplyDelete