Monday, April 26, 2010

London Bridge Is Falling Down

Dear Friends,

I know that it has been a while since you have heard from me. I am sorry. My life has been fairly crazy the last few weeks and getting up at 5:15 to be at the gym by 5:45 just has not been feasible. I would like to report though that I have been very active in my social life... I have not been hiking or biking or running marathons... (let's not get a head of ourselves here) but playing at the park and jumping on the trampoline. I went to the tumbling gym (PPT) and the next day just existing was incredibly difficult. I can't tell you how much weight I have lost because I have been pretty scared to step on a scale, but I know I am getting thinner because well... yesterday I had a really embarrassing moment when I was a BBQ playing a little keep away and my shorts decided that was the opportune moment to fall down. It was horrible... There I was stuck in the middle of a keep away game the ratio of people was... 5 attractive boys. 4 girls... and my shorts fall down... please keep laughing, that is why we tell the story... anyway...

I'll keep you posted and hopefully I will get my lazy in the morning bum out of bed and to the gym.

Love,
A

1 comment: