Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1 of Iron Man (or woman) Week

WHAT WAS I THINKING! I woke up this morning and headed to the gym thinking OK I have to bike for 19 miles and run/walk for almost 5miles. Well I am just going to go crazy on the bike and do it really fast so that tonight I can do the run/walk. WRONG! I only went 5 miles on the bike before I wanted to "try something else" Really! My buns were hurting so bad before they went numb. Why do they make seats so hard. OK well I got to 10 miles before I realized that I was going to be late for work. So off the bike I went and ran to the locker room to get ready only to realize I left my gym bag in the car. So out to the car I went and back to the locker room to get ready. Too bad that does not count as my running for the day. So tonight I will be at the gym in AF working out in the cardio cinema for a few hrs. THANK GOODNESS for cardio cinemas! Tomorrows work out will be starting much earlier.

Love,
K

1 comment: