Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 2... I didn't know I had those muscles

A: 6:50 AM... RA MA RA MA MA... Shut up GaGa!! I already can't walk. What do you want from me?
7:45 AM... Finally build up the courage to walk up the stairs... eff ... I forgot my phone...
7:49 AM... realize that walking backwards down the stairs hurts much much less than walking down forward.
8:55 AM... Getting out of the car hurts a lot worse than falling into it.
12:40PM... Pain... that's all I have to say.

Tonight me and the treadmill are going to have a nice long 25 minute chat.

K: 9:00 PM 2/17/2010... texted A and let her know I could not move so I would not be going to the gym.
9:05PM... A said that I better be there
11:00 PM... A texted back and said she could not move and would not be going and may even call in to work.
7:00 AM... Cried as I rolled off my bed because I could not move my body in the right way to get up the right way.
7:10 AM.... got up off the floor. More tears
8:00 AM... Waddled out to my car and cried as I sat down in my car
9:00 AM... Waddled into work.
Rest of the day sat on a heating pad to try and help my muscles not hate me so much

AS will be joining us in Hell tomorrow and the real challenge begins. She will be training for a triathlon while K and I are just trying to save our own lives.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are funny...and yes, walking down stairs backwards is the ONLY way to go...I learned this after running a marathon. It looks silly, but hurts a lot less.

    ReplyDelete