Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 3: Note to Self, Drink Water

A: 5:35 AM... K lets me know she is out sick today.
6:10 AM... Get out of bed, even though I have been awake and alert to the world since my first 2 alarms went off this morning. ( at this information you should all ooh and aww as that it is a HUGH step for me.)
7:11 AM... Cardiovascular activity.
8:45 AM... (This is where the title comes in) Sit down at my desk for work and am smacked in the face by a headache that will make the very fires of hell tremble. I can't even see straight. I Realize that in the last few days my water intake has not been what is should be. After drinking a bottle of water my headache starts to subside.
9:00 AM... Realize today is the first day of the rest of my life and what I am doing now really is going to make a difference. I CAN DO THIS!! WE can do this!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog right now! You guys are so so funny! Hang in there! You are my inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! That is seriously big. I think knowing that one of my buddies wasn't going would make my sheets over power me and I would have stayed in bed. You made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete