Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 9... I Mean Really...

What is the deal with all of this snow? Last night it snowed so hard that A said she was not going to make it to the gym or maybe it was because it was 1 in the morning when she texted me, who knows. Well I was asleep by that time so I didn't get her text until I was on my way out the door. What I'm really trying to say is today I did my own thing. It was not as much fun let me tell you, while I was trying to crack jokes with the skinny runner next to me she kept looking at me like I was some crazy fat chick coming to eat her. Ok maybe it was not that bad. But she didn't think I was funny. A would have at least humored me and let us be honest A keeps things funny also. So tomorrow we are going to be going to a turbo kick class... I might want to mention it is at 6AM this means I will be phone stalking A at 5AM maybe even 4:45 just to be safe. We plan to kick the H out of the extra skinny bitties butt we carry around all day.
Love,
K

1 comment: