Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 15...Locker Room Etiquette

First and foremost I would like to thank K because if she had not started texting me at 6AM I wouldn't have been at the gym to witness what we are going to be talking about today.

We wanted to share with you some simple courtesies that will go a long way in keeping you from getting your skinny butt kicked by fat girls.
1st: If someone is using the mirror to get ready don't push them to the side and squeeze your skinny but in. This is rude.

2nd: If someone is swimming don't stop them in the middle of their lap to see if they can move to the other lane that is already being used by several people so that you can share this lane with your friend. This is also rude and a very selfish request.

3rd: Do not run and jump on to a piece of equipment when someone is about to get on it. This is just stupid.

4th: We get that you want to feel at home when you are getting ready at the gym... however, we don't want to see you naked. Quickly putting on clothing and standing naked lotioning whilst basking in the glory of your fatigued muscles are a little different. They have changing rooms for a reason.

That is all for today.

Love,

K and A

2 comments:

  1. You girls make me laugh! Good luck...and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe someone asked you to switch lanes at the pool! Jerks! If it's that big of a deal to you, come to the pool at a less busy time! And, I'm with you on the standing around naked. I don't care if there are flashes of nakedness...but I disagree with naked loitering.

    ReplyDelete