Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 16... Field of Dreams

A:
1:05AM: Finally I make it to bed.
5:44AM: 1st Alarm goes off... not happening.
5:50AM: 2nd Alarm... "I don't care if sing Jai Ho to me all morning... NO"
6:03AM: K text's me and I chat with her for a minute hoping I'm dream texting...
6:14AM: Realize that I will be late for the gym and get up.
6:52AM: Miraculously beat K to the gym
7:03AM: Lock my belongings as usual in the locker.
7:58AM: Head in to the locker room and realize that I have locked my keys in the locker with all of my belongings.
8:01AM: Watch K turn white as she realizes that her belongings are locked in my locker too.
8:05AM: Ask the guy at the counter if Gold's keeps a professional lock picker on staff... He thinks I'm joking.
8:10AM: I finally convince them to just cut off the damn lock so I can get my stuff... I don't think I could get away with what I wear to the gym even on casual Friday.
8:40AM: Hair up (check) Makeup not done properly (check)
8:50AM: Work work work.


K:
10:00 PM: Text Amanda and let her know we are going to meet at 7AM
6:00 AM Alarm goes off
6:01 AM Really hoping that it was just part of my dream and that I can go back to bed.
6:02 AM Realize that it is not a dream and text A to get up.
6:15 AM Go downstairs and finish getting ready
6:30 AM leave for the gym
6:35 AM stopped at a light that cant see that I am here. ( I was in a turn lane) Finally go straight and get stopped at the light again.
6:40 AM Make it to the freeway FINALLY!!!
7:00 AM Enter the gym
8:00 AM A tells me that she locked her keys in the locker. This is a key lock.
8:02 AM A goes to get help
8:10 AM They cut the lock off and make sure we were not lying about it.
8:20 AM Finally getting ready
8:40 AM Decide that I don't care to do my hair and go to work with it in a pony tail again.

2 comments: