Monday, March 8, 2010

To You and You and You!

We would like to thank a few people for what they have helped us with recently.

K: for always telling me to get out of bed and be at the gym.

S: for being a good example... and still letting me eat my Twix PB.

E: for making me feel beautiful all the time, no matter what my size is.

H and A: for giving me good snack ideas.

T: for having a baby and reminding me that I want to be healthy so I can be a good mom some day.

M: for listening to me complain about being sore even though I'm doing it to myself.

Little C: for being so encouraging and trying to convince me not to eat at the "W" so I can be a Skinny B.

A: for telling me that starving myself is not good for me but never making it feel like I'm being judged.

The 8 cars in front of me at McD's today... you are the reason I had an orange for breakfast instead.

K;

Thanks to:
M and D: For always encouraging me to be better and never letting me be less then I am.

To C: For telling everyone Aunt Tiss is beautiful

To A: for not letting me stop working out when I wanted to

To G: For loving me no matter what

To R: For always asking me to do push ups and crunches with him at night

To blog commenter's: for laughing with us and not at us.

Tomorrow... Power Yoga... this is gonna be good!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up all the positive thoughts!!! You girls are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! I wish I could go to the gym every day! ... When Ike was gone I could go 3 times a week, now i'm lucky to go 2 times a month! :( I LOVE being sore from working out! Makes me feel so good about myself! :) Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need cheerleaders! Thanks for being one to all of us who share in your blog!

    ReplyDelete