Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 22... Humility

K:
5:00 AM: Blind text A letting her know 6 won't work and that 7 will have to. I am so sleepy I cannot open my eyes
6:00 AM: Alarm goes off again. Text A to see if she is up. Takes her a while to respond so I am hoping she is not and that I can go back to bed.
6:10 AM: A texts me and lets me know she has been up since 4:45am. In what world does she get up before me.
6:20 AM: Leave for the gym.
6:45 AM: Text A to see if she is there. She texts back and wonders how I always seem to beat her to the gym.
7:00 AM: Cardio Cardio Cardio. With some very painful stretching. ( was not doing it wrong I am just so sore from Yoga)

Just as a side note. I thought the yoga instructor was kidding when she said I would be sore. It didn't feel like I got a hard work out. Today I am so sore. I now am a firm believer in Yoga. I slept so hard last night. I have trouble sleeping through the night but last night I had no problem at all. I slept long and hard. It was so wonderful!!!

A:
4:45AM: I open my eyes all bright and shiny before all 4 of my alarms go off.
4:50AM: Get out of bed and pack my gym bag.
5:00AM: Receive text from K...
5:01AM: Think... "Now what? I have an extra hour and a half before I have to leave for the gym...?"
5:05AM: Do some sun salutations... They are marvelous!
5:25AM: Turn on my warm up music and do some stretching.
6:30AM: Leave for the gym... Hmm... Maybe that's why K always beats me to the gym...
7:00AM: Cardio!
7:25AM: Realize that I am special ed on a treadmill and wonder why I can't stick to the cross trainer.
8:05AM: Take the coldest freaking shower I have ever experienced
11:45AM: Read K's blog and laugh because this morning I had the same thought... In what world do I get up before her... 2 days in a row??

Also, K didn't mention this but she has lost 8inches in the last 10 days!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 8 inches? You guys kill it in the gym, don't you? You guys are ca-razy! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete