Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dirty Hands Spread Diseases

5:00 AM
K texts A: Are you awake?
A: No
K: Me neither
A: Boo! I don't know why I feel so depressed right now.
K: Ha ha ha I do. We are exhausted!!
A: Well there is a new instructor in power pump so it could be a funny post
K: It's true. I wish it was at seven though. I kinda want to cry.
A: ha ha ha Me too!! My eyes feel like sand paper.
K: Ha ha ha I am texting with one eye half closed.
A: Ha ha. Shoot. I think we should stop texting and get out of bed.
K: I agree. Stupid blog.
A: Ha ha ha! For Real!
A: Seriously... Should we meet at 7 and lift? We will do turbo tomorrow.
K: YES!
A: Great Ha ha ha

6:08 AM:
K: You up and going?
A: Almost ready to go... I didn't actually ever go back to bed.
K: Me either. Crap!
A: Freak! We should have just gone and lifted this morning. Just because we go at 6 doesn't mean we have to do a class.
K: Lesson Learned
A: ha ha ha. Today will be a better day than yesterday.
K: Correct.

6:40 AM
K: are you close
A: Yes. I thought for sure I would beat you today.
K: ha ha ha. I really don't know how you don't. Oh and a cop almost killed me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment