Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everything You Do Today Makes For a Better Tomorrow

A:
5:05AM... Text K and ask why she didn't text me...
5:06AM... She was not awake yet... (twilight zone music plays)
5:20AM... Leave for the Gym.
5:50AM... Walk into Power Yoga and brace myself for some intense child pose.
6:05AM... I HATE SUN SALUTATIONS.
6:15AM... The instructor walks around class and compliments my variations... as you all know fat girls do NOT plank... So I took S's advice and did plank on my knees today.
6:21AM... Officially fall in love with Yoga!
6:22AM... I must have blacked out because everyone around me is doing some sort of jumping, I am still in child's pose.
6:35AM... "I'm sorry you want me to do a 1 legged what?"
6:50AM... Love it when she turns the lights off and we get to brace ourselves for the day ahead.
7:20AM... Sit in the sauna and wish that I was sleeping.

K:
5:05 AM: Wake up to a text from A
5:06 AM: Wonder what the heck happened to my alarm.
5:07 AM: Jump out of bed like a bat out of you know where.
5:17 AM: Run out the door
5:22 AM: Realize I forgot my shoes. Head back to the house.
5:27 AM: Leave again for the gym
5:45 AM: Still beat A to the gym
5:50 AM: Walk into power yoga and wonder what the heck I just got myself into
6:00 AM: Feel like a fool as I fall to the ground
6:15 AM: Realize that I really do love this work out
6:20 AM: Think I was just rushing into love when she tells us to pike
6:55 AM: Realize it is almost over and I am kinda sad about that
7:00 AM: Talk to the instructor about how much I loved her class
7:20 AM: Sit in the sauna and think about how great I feel.
P.S. We lost another 3lbs this week! That is a total of 6lbs in 2 weeks!

Although it may seem like we are joking, yoga was awesome! If anyone is looking for a new class we definitely recommend this one.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to loving yoga. Not that I can even do one sun salutation right now let alone as many as you do in a warm up. (My abs have completely given up with this baby.) You are making me excited to get back into shape. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete