Monday, March 29, 2010

Does This Dress Make Me Look Fat?

It's not the DRESS...

Let me share with you an experience from last week. I wore a great dress and planned a joke with a co-worker. The joke was that when Someone was walking through my office I would turn and ask him the question "Does this dress make me look fat?" His response was to be, "I don't think it's the dress." So the joke was timed perfectly, I cried on Que, it was a beautiful thing. Then we walked up to K's desk and were going to act if out for her but when I asked him the question she started laughing and said you don't ask boys that. Then she said... "What like you can HIDE it...?" I laughed so hard and I didn't quite know how to respond. I'm pretty sure that she is the only person that wouldn't get CUT for saying something like that to me. That being said...

All the chocolate in the world could not make us feel as good as stepping on that scale this morning! We are down a total of 18lbs total. OK... so it was really last week but we didn't update at all and so I'm trying to catch you up. K and I are sorry that we haven't been very funny lately... life happened and got in the way of our real life comedy sketch. But we are re-committed and Yoga is defiantly happening tomorrow.

Last Wednesday we did the exercise that K throws my feet at the ground... then I got sick and coughed a lot... needless to actually put into print it was very painful. Then K did 60 lunges with 10lb weights... and then I got a text that night about 8:30 that just said OWE. Again, needless to put into print... our bodies are revolting and we sleep more now than ever before.

So moral of the story, our iPods are updated, our shoes are laced... our pinkie toe nails have grown back and we are ready to laugh at people doing headstands and happy baby. Our resolve has been strengthened, our whit has been sharpened and our skinny bitty companions aren't going to know what hit them.

3 comments:

  1. My pinky toenails are fine...it's the big toes that keep poppin' their nail! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha OH MY HECK! I can't believe K said that!!! She is so funny. You guys are awesome. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete