Monday, March 1, 2010

Popcorn Makes Your Eyes Bloat

What We Learned from Power Pump

1. 4:45am is really really really really early.
2. 5,000 wall squats to some people are considered a warm up... (we are not those people)
3. When the instructor sees us walk into the room she decides to make the work out harder... (this is 2 for 2 new routines that she did while we were in her class)
4. During class when the instructor tells you to stand on one leg and then walk it out into a one legged push up... and then do 8 more... K will just stand on one leg and pretend to be superman. A will stay in a one legged half squat weird lunge position and try not to fall or laugh out loud. This looks alot like a 3 legged downward dog.
5. Power Pump is hard. Even the cool down parts.

Things We Learned From the Jerk in the Sauna

6. Popcorn makes your eyes all bloated and puffy.
7. Muhammad Ali has Cerebral Palsy... ( This is incorrect... he actually was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 1984.) Further more, I would like to hear a valid excuse for someone who is older than me not to know who Muhammad Ali is... because the old man who tans to much's compadre doesn't know who he is.
8. All drugs are opiums (I believe they are actually called opiots...Please correct me if I'm wrong) But that is basically the same thing as smoking marijuana so he's sure the First Presidency will let us use our judgement.

P.S. Today we weighed in have lost 3lbs between us!

4 comments:

  1. K I just have to tell you I read your blog every day and it is a CRACK UP! And it's very motivational

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! You guys are so funny!
    Good job on the 3 lb weight loss!! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do the power pump...it so does not look fun to me! I would be laying on the floor gasping for air!

    ps...the drugs are opioids. Oddly enough, I just got done writing a paper about them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! I bet you don't miss it one little bit! :) You guys crack me up!

    ReplyDelete